By: Daalia Abdul

[Recommend this Fotopage] | [Share this Fotopage]
View complete fotopage

Friday, 27-Jul-2012 12:00 Email | Share | Bookmark
Important Announcement

As Salam, please be informed that my house caught fire just before iftar today. Alhamdulillah my family and other occupants in the house are safe. Due to this mishap, Lea Oven Shoppe will be closed till further notice. Thank You to all the neighbors, Bomba and Police that came for rescue just now.

All paid orders will be refunded, please email me at admin@leaoven.com. Sorry for any incovenience caused.

Thanks, Daalia

View complete fotopage

© Pidgin Technologies Ltd. 2016